Terms & Conditions
The above website address is owned, operated and made available by the Association of Independent Tour Operators Ltd (AITO)
- When do these conditions apply
When you access or use any part of aitoclimatecrisis.com you are agreeing to be bound by the following conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, you may not and should not access or use this website.
We may change these conditions at any time without giving any notice to you. If you continue to access and use aitoclimatecrisis.com you agree to be bound by the most current version of the conditions of use. Please check these conditions from time to time to see if any changes have been made.
- Our Copyright
Except where otherwise indicated, the content of any aitoclimatecrisis.com web pages (which for the avoidance of doubt includes the design, text, graphics, any other content and arrangement thereof) and the software used therein, is the property of and is owned and controlled by AITO. All such content is the copyright material of AITO or our associated / chosen content-provider organisations.
All Information displayed as a result of an aitoclimatecrisis.com search is extracted from a copyright work (database) owned and controlled by AITO.
ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED BY AITO.
- Our Trademarks
The name "AITO" and the AITO logo are service marks of AITO or its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited or displayed anywhere on aitoclimatecrisis.com are the property of their respective owners.
- Permitted Uses by you
Save as provided below, no materials from aitoclimatecrisis.com may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way.
Subject to any applicable licences from third-party content-providers, you may electronically copy and print in hard copy, portions of Aitoclimatecrisis.com for your personal, non commercial use only. You are not permitted to sell or trade in any material so copied. Any other use, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of AITO is similarly strictly prohibited. You may however copy and distribute any or all portions of any press releases or notices intended for general public use by AITO. The use of multiple searches to extract AITO database details for commercial benefit or use is strictly prohibited.
- No Licence
Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in these conditions or anywhere on Aitoclimatecrisis.com shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of AITO’s or any third party's intellectual property rights.
- You use aitoclimatecrisis.com at your own risk
AITO makes no warranties or guarantees as to the availability or accuracy of aitoclimatecrisis.com or as to the accuracy or fitness of any of the information in aitoclimatecrisis.com. Much of this information is provided by third parties and its accuracy cannot be reasonably verified by AITO.
AITO makes no representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
- that aitoclimatecrisis.com will be uninterrupted or error-free
- that aitoclimatecrisis.com or the computer server from which it is made available, are free of any viruses or other harmful components or programs
- as to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service or search results provided by aitoclimatecrisis.com
- as to the quality or suitability of any goods or services or information received through or advertised on aitoclimatecrisis.com or received through links provided on aitoclimatecrisis.com whether from AITO members or other third parties
- Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will AITO, or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of aitoclimatecrisis.com be liable for any damages either direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, loss of opportunity, use of data or other intangible losses) that result from any of the following:
- the use of and reliance upon aitoclimatecrisis.com
- any inability to use aitoclimatecrisis.com
- any errors, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or email, mistakes, defects, viruses and other harmful creation, delays in operation, transmission or service response time, or any failure of performance by aitoclimatecrisis.com including without limitation those arising from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or any unauthorised access to AITO's data, records, programs or services. any services or products, information or advice received through or advertised on Aitoclimatecrisis.com or through any links provided on aitoclimatecrisis.com
- AITO is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Any information or data which you transmit to or by using Aitoclimatecrisis.com is done at your own risk and AITO will not be responsible or liable for any damage that may result from transmitting such information.
If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These conditions and any and all documents referred to herein form the entire agreement between you and AITO with respect to the use of aitoclimatecrisis.com. If any term in these conditions is determined by a court to be illegal, invalid or in any way unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. AITO and aitoclimatecrisis.com's servers are located in England. As aitoclimatecrisis.com can be accessed from other places around the world with different laws from those of England, when you access aitoclimatecrisis.com you agree that the laws of England will apply to all matters relating to your use of aitoclimatecrisis.com. You and AITO also agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, with respect to such matters.
PROMOTER: AITO, 18 Bridle Lane, Twickenham, TW1 3EG, +44 20 8744 9280 The Association of Independent Tour Operators Limited (AITO)
Registered in England No: 2614755
Registered and Operating office: 18 Bridle Lane, St. Margarets, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW1 3EG